Congratulations to Sharon Czemerys of West Seneca, NY for winning the Sonoma Wine Country Weekend case of wine! In it included wines from Nicholson Ranch, Imagery Estate, B.R. Cohn, Beltane Ranch, Envolve, Chateau St. Jean and more! Sharon’s favorite wine was the St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel. She said, “While St Francis is one of my faves–I also enjoy Korbel Chardonnay!!! Love, love, love Sonoma!!!”
Check below for a full list of the wines included in the case! Thank you to all who participated in our drawing and for commenting on your favorite wines from this year’s event. Check out some of our favorite comments:
Theresa Faulkner, Ohio
Favorite Wine: Robert Young
Our 4 year celebrating our anniversary with you
Philip Hinerman, Pennsylvania
Favorite Wine: Landmark Chard
Impossible to name one wine as a favorite
Sherry O’Neil, Texas
Favorite Wine: Buena Vista Pinot Noir
Taste of Sonoma was an amazing event!
JoAnn Hamilton, North Carolina
Favorite Wine: La Crema & Coppola
Honestly it was such a wonderful example of CA wines that after Friday & Saturday’s tastings & festival it is so hard to choose who’s was my favorite… Wish I had more time to really experience all of it. Having traveled so far & staying for only week in SF I did not have enough time “But boy the time I did spend was a bucket list WISH” Thank You!!
Michael Perlis, California
Favorite Wine: Enkidu Kick Ranch Syrah
One of the best events I have attended. Very well organized, awesome venue, great wine and food.
Jamie Patty, Oklahoma
Favorite Wine: 2010 Chalk Hill Estate Chardonnay
I love everything Chalk Hill, my sister used to work there, so I got spoiled to their delicious wine selection!
Gina Berry, California
Favorite Wine: Trecini Chardonnay
First time attending and will most definitely return! What an amazing day!
Sherril Horvitz, Massachussets
Favorite Wine: Viansa Scintallare
Generally I do not like champagne but this one will have me asking for more!
Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to Sharon on winning the case of wine:
· 2008 Nicholson Ranch Cactus Hill Pinot Noir Sonoma Valley
· 2007 Deerfield Ranch Red Rex Red Blend Sonoma County
· 2007 Eric James Pinot Noir Carneros
· 2010 Cline Cellars Cashmere California
· 2009 Imagery Estate Winery Barbera Sonoma County
· 2008 Hughes Family Vineyards Signature Reserve Syrah Sonoma Valley
· 2011 B.R. Cohn Pinot Gris Clarbec Vineyards Sonoma Valley
· 2011 Muscardini Cellars Rosato di Sangiovese Alice’s Vineyard Sonoma Valley
· 2011 Beltane Ranch Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma Valley
· 2011 Envolve Winery Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma Valley
· 2009 Chateau St. Jean Reserve Chardonnay Sonoma County
· 2010 WALT Wines La Brisa Chardonnay Sonoma County
Thanks to all who attended this years Taste of Sonoma event at MacMurray Ranch. We look forward to seeing you next year! Stay tuned for a video recap next week!